Re: [Patch] wrong FSF address

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 02:03:52 +1300

On 19/02/2012 5:06 a.m., Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this should be fixed, I think.
> Cheers

Hi Christian. Thank you for this.

While I agree these need to be fixed, I'm holding off on applying the
patch to trunk.

Firstly, it is incomplete. The same wrong address is present in several
hundred source files. So adding a patch will entail fixing all of these
files as well.

Secondly, we have a partially completed project underway by the core
team to update the copyright and replace most of those hundreeds of
files disclaimers with an automated include system. Which will impact
greatly on the amount of work this patch or its followup will need to do.

With that in mind I think your patch should be accepted for integration
by that project branch rather than to trunk.

Amos