Re: Introducing Myself

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 00:05:30 +1300

On 3/03/2012 5:20 p.m., Fred Maranhão wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Fred Maranhão. I'm starting to work with squid and I'm
> interested in translate the software to brazilian portuguese (pt_BR).
>
> Fred

Hi Fred,
  Thank you very much for the interest.

The wiki page http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Translations/Basics covers the
initial detais you need to know. Including how to register with our
Pootle system which controls the translation process.

Brazillian Portuguese already has a translation moderator. I've emailed
him now to find out how he wishes to go forward with this and will get
back to you about where we go from there. Meanwhile feel free to signup
to Pootle and start adding change suggestions to Pootle.

Amos