Re: Squid 3.2 performance question

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:06:19 +0100

ons 2012-03-21 klockan 12:32 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> The UDS packets comes to mind, but that is a different PF_* family
> type. I stopped looking at that point.
>
> It could be the packet MARK lookups which are done through
> libnetfilter-*. I have very little idea how that library works
> internally.

Packet MARK or connection MARK?

Packet MARK should be available via normal getsockopt, if at all..

connection MARK needs a netfilter netlink request via
libnetfilter-conntrack.

who incidently happens to be original author of netfilter CONNMARK some
generations ago, long before there was netlink support for querying
conntrack like this