Add User-Agent in HTTP Header if not present

From: Vinayak Samak <vs.samak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:36:23 +0530

Hi,

This is requirement as if there is need to replace "User-Agent" with custom
vale defined in the configuration file(squid.conf).
And if "User-Agent" is not present in HTTP Request Header then squid fails
to replace it, so if it is not present then add it and then replace it - is
the approach I am thinking and have made changes accordingly.

I have downloaded Squid-2.6 source code from
":pserver:anoncvs_at_cvs.squid-cache.org:/squid" and have made changes in code.
I have attached patch for the same. Request you to go through the code.

Request

--
*Thanks
*