current status of bump-server-first + dynamic certs in 3.3??

From: Ahmed Talha Khan <auny87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:02:37 +0500

Hey all,

I want to use dynamic certificates (and/or mimic original ssl server
certs) while running in a transparent mode. I know this is not
possible in 3.2 because of the bump-client-first approach. Release
roadmap for squid 3 says that bump-server-first is(will be) available
in 3.3 which is under dev right now. Mimicking original ssl server
cert is also available in 3.3.

I want to know about the current status of these 2 features in 3.3.
How far along are they in the testing and how much stable is it. Are
the 2 features working correctly or to some extent? Can i start using
them right now and get more confidence when the release matures. Any
anticipated dates for stable 3.3?

--
Regards,
-Ahmed Talha Khan