Trying to improve the stability of the OpenBSD build nodes

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:03:45 +0200

Hi all,
  I'm currently trying to improve the stability of the OpenBSD build
nodes; I'm trying to figure out whether the issue can be worked around
by changing the way those nodes connect to the master. the 4.8 node
has successfully failed a build (that is: it has failed a trunk build
for legitimate reasons). I'll run some more experiments, but I hope
that the build failures on those nodes will start making sense again,
so I invite who's interested to start tracking them again.

--
    /kinkie