squid 3.3 status updates

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:11:25 +1200

Alex, Christos;
   Can one of you guys please update the Features/BumpSslServerFirst and
Features/MimicSslServerCert documentation in the wiki to reflect the
current state of the projects and what fixes got applied during the
audit process.

In a quick scan of the pages I noticed a few things (ie IPv6 address
wrapping) which AFAIK were resolved before they got merged.

I have updated the roadmap to link these pages as new 3.3 features.

Amos