Re: I have a question about the md5 hash.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:26:47 +0300

On 9/12/2012 12:57 AM, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> On 09/11/2012 10:41 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
>
> I do not know Ruby, but googling suggests that Ruby equivalent of
> incremental MD5 hash creation would be something like this:
>
> incr_digest = Digest::MD5.new()
> incr_digest << url
> incr_digest << method
> return incr_digest.hexdigest

Thanks Alex.
As a matter of fact I know that already.
the problem is that this is equal to:
req = url + method
incr_digest << req

and actually is like:

incr_digest << "http://www.yahoo.com/GET"
                        ^^^ ^^^^
                        url method

and this is more like my question.
if it was a string what will be the string structure?
I think i can easily try to extract from the buffer the exact line but
if someone knows how it suppose to be done I will be happy.
Thanks,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru