Re: stale client blocking other downloads

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 00:21:44 +0300

On 9/17/2012 4:49 PM, Stephane Chazelas wrote:
> It is a 3.1.20 (debian wheezy amd64) in a transparent proxy
> configuration (TPROXY).
>
> I can come up with some perl code to reproduce the issue if that
> may help.
>
> Is that some known issue? Would there be a workaround (like
> disabling the merging of requests)?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephane
if you can talk IP + PORT it will be more efficient to understand the
basic problem.
What is the IP of the origin server?
What is the IP of the tproxy server?
What is the IP of the two clients?

Squid 3.1 dosnt implement (if I understood right) collapsed_forwarding
which means that the situation is different.
Two clients tries to access some server and one dosnt get reply.
So no merging of request should be in your situation.

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru