Re: Store_url_rewrite for squid 3+

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:57:46 +0200

On 9/24/2012 11:46 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Haven't heard anything about this is a while. How is this project going?
Well it's holidays here now so I took a small stop to breath.
we had one just ended and 2\3 in the way so it leaves small amount of time.
and some family stuff on the way so I hope I will sit some more this week.

I had some progress while refactoring and re-reviewing the code.
I found one problem of handling the helper which leaves the helper
without any place(STOUT) to write and there for will have trouble and crash.

I am now working on the points which each original_url is being
requested and making sure this is the right point to replace it with
store_url.

I managed to predict what keys squid should lookup(storeget) and create
couple times In the code but I'm still missing something since while I
managed to change the digest I get in the store.log a lot of question
mark which leaves me to think that probably there is a point which the
referencing variable is not the right one.

I also had a bit time to look over the Link headers and metalinks files
since I remember something about it from the past.

Eliezer