Re: [RFC] or ACLs

From: Robert Collins <robertc_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:32:56 +1200

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Alex Rousskov
<rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add support for explicit OR ACLs:

On the up side i think that this would indeed give us much more
flexability, and its a decent stopgap between this and a more
understandable ACL language.
On the downside, I think it will make things harder to explain, the
current system being itself rather arcane.

I'd like to see, long term, some more complete language - e.g.
something with macros so you can define and reuse complex constructs
without having to repeat them, which I think your OR support will only
partially mitigate against.

-Rob