Re: Squid code analysis using Coverity

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:20:05 +0200

tor 2012-10-11 klockan 22:39 +0200 skrev Kinkie:

> There is no charge to be part of their Open Source program,
> and they did
> respond in past when dealing with them.
>
> I can try contacting them to reviewe the Squid scan if wanted.
>
> Yes, please.
> It'd be super if they could interface with either bzr or jenkins (or
> both)

Their model have changed a bit since we last used their service. Instead
of Coverity polling project SCM the project now runs a build wrapped in
a "cov-build" tool and upload the result for analysis. So there is no
integration with bzr needed.

I am submitting a build to have the project added back to Coverity SCAN.