Re: Large Rock Store

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:37:21 +0200

> Are you suggesting changes to the Storage class hierarchy that would
> contradict the proposed polishing? If yes, what are those changes?

Unfortunately I don't have the needed low-level knowledge to go
in-depth, and I'm currently focused elswehere. The only suggestion I
have at this time is that if it's agreed that (in an uncertain future)
we may want to de-storeify the memory cache, we may start to do so now
by breaking it out of the hierarchy.

--
    /kinkie