Report on Coverity

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:03:45 +0200

Hi all,
  so far I have checked 134 defects uncovered by Coverity out of 334,
I think I have seen enough to report some numbers.
There are 49 false positives, and 24 intentional risky behaviors.
61 are bugs; but in most cases they are not real issues, just poor
practice: things like undocumented assumptions on callers' handling of
buffer sizes.

I hope this can be enough help you understand whether Coverity is a
good deal - triaging without fixing is a bit of a drag.
The UI is nice but maybe due to me not sitting on the server it's not
really as responsive as it could be.

--
    /kinkie