[MERGE] debugs message improvement: use HERE macro wherever sensible

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:36:39 +0100

Hi all,
  at lp:~kinkie/squid/sourceformat I have a work branch aiming at
using HERE in debugs() messages wherever sensible.
Apart from the main goal, there's a few typo fixes and a few wording
improvements. No functional changes.
The patch is ~11k lines so far, with ~1400 changes, I'm about halfway through.
Any preference on how to review? Or may I just commit once it passes a
full testsuite build?

Thanks

--
    /kinkie