eCAP real world example module?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:04:51 +0200

Since I had small talk with some guy about eCAP and ICAP he said that
there is no good documentation for eCAP.

I took a small look at the eCAP examples and I kind of lost my angle on
how things are done in eCAP.

Since I am not a really great developer and c++ is not my "known
language" I can't say I didn't understood the examples but still..
I didn't understood how to even start looking at it.

I suppose that the idea was to use the skeleton of a module for my needs.
Then I asked myself what are the most basic things that can be done with
eCAP that is done by other options but can be done using eCAP.
The most basic thing I had in mind was url rewriting\filtering\redirection.

Any chance to see this kind of example module for rewriting\redirecting?
maybe even as part of squid examples?

Thanks,
Eliezer

--