Re: MD5 and URL validation (continue to other very old thread)

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 05:20:15 +0200

The last post I wrote with the very very long diff seems to be the one.
But since there was a change in the helpers and other stuff in the code
I now so to speak have a working MODEL for in memory cache well tested.

It has been like that for a about one month.
When this TCP_SWAP_FAIL stroked me I had to read a lot of code again,
then patch etc.

What I hope for now is to first make the FAKE helper code in place with
all the config stuff in place so I wouldnt have to work on it again
every time there is a change in the code.
(I rewrote *some* code about 5 times to match updates)

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru
https://www1.ngtech.co.il