Store_url - ICAP support for store_url?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:00:46 +0200

Since the store url feature is getting a shape another point that I was
thinking is adding to ICAP the option to do store_url using specific
headers.
(this is a feature for after the store_url will be integrated)

I want to lay down the feature integration options:
- store_url helper interface.(which will be completed soon)
#
- store_url internal regex handling.(speed)
- store_url by ICAP service.(flexibility)
- store_url by eCAP service.(flexibility)

more good ideas are welcome.

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru