Known v6 bug?

From: Arzhel Younsi <xionox_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:09:23 +0100

Hey list!

Last week we ran into what I believe is a ipv6 implementation bug. We
used to have a default IPv6 route (sent by the router via RA) on our
Squid hosts but only fe80 (linklocal) addresses. A normal behavior
would have been to not try to reach any v6 services outside its scope
(same vlan) but here, Squid was trying to reach the v6 of
www.google.com for example.

We worked-around that by disabling v6 on the hosts and will bring a
full v6 connectivity in the next few days. So I was wondering if this
was known (expected?) and if not, where to file a bug.

That's for a regular forward, non-transparent
squid-3.1.10-9.el6_3.x86_64 on RHEL6.

Thx!

--
Arzhel