Summery of discussion about StoreUrl coming.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 12:25:35 +0200

Thanks to alex and amos.

As we were talking about in the IRC channel it seems like the last
blockage for the store url feature kind of cleared up and I started coding.

Worth mentioning:
- the blockage was url mismatch that came up since I choose to not
change the original url that was stored in object meta data.
It seems like there is no really a reason to save it for store_url
modified requests since it wont match anyway and the url+headers that is
being used for revalidation(304) is taken from the client request.
* to solve it I will use the StoreEntry->mem-obj->originalUrl as
StoreEntry->mem-obj->storeId which makes more sense for the use of it.

This decision will affect in couple ways about the debugs section look
when feature is on and also on specific features in squid.

Unlike the old storeUrl feature that the refresh_pattern was applying on
the request url with this change the refresh_pattern will affect only
and only on the storeId which in regular cases will be the original url
and on a case of a change of the url will always be the modified one.

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru