Re: [BUG] PURGE method with SMP dosnt play nice. 3.2 3.3 and trunk.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:49:20 +0200

Thanks Alex,

I am using a basic squid and I dont know if shared memory cache is used
or not in this case.

Ho about the erased file accident it's pretty weird.
Since I am using basic squid process I assumed that the logic is that
all workers use the same ufs whihc is in this case is only one.

I have filed a bug already And this process name is a nice idea.
Will try it later.

--
Eliezer Croitoru
https://www1.ngtech.co.il