Re: Does Squid have functionality test suites?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:43:11 +0200

Hey Tianyin Xu,

Since squid has couple functions and is basically is a PROXY server most
tests or standard for proxy server will be what you are looking for.

Most tests that anyone will do will be for stress or cache efficiency.

If you do have a list of tests in mind and they cannot be achieved by
any standard testing tools I think that not only I will be happy to hear
about them.

Regards,
Eliezer

--