Asking for subscribing squid-dev mailing list

From: Tianyin Xu <tixu_at_cs.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:48:59 -0800

Hi, squid-dev,

I would like to subscribe to the squid-dev mailing list. I'm now at
the 2nd step of subscribing:
"2. Send a message to: squid-dev_at_squid-cache.org introducing yourself
and what areas of Squid your are interested to help with the
development of."

So, my name is Tianyin Xu, and I'm a phd student of UC San Diego. I
don't know which particular module I want to develop in Squid.
Generally speaking, I'm interested in improving the configuration
management and user experience of Squid. Also, subscribing to Squid
helps me a lot to talk to developers and contributors more
conveniently (I used to click the "Mail Archive" to follow the posts).

Thanks a lot!
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,