Re: memory leak associated w/running any ecap adapter

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:46:52 -0700

On 12/30/2012 10:09 AM, carteriii wrote:
> So in my 162KB squid_debug.tar.gz file is:
>
> cache.log.debug - ALL,9 output from one single request
> valgrind.out - full valgrind output from one single request
> valgrind1000.out - heap summary from 1,000 requests

BTW, if you need to rerun tests for any reason, please use --num-callers
50 option with valgrind. Some of the reported contexts (including the
one you suspect of a leak) do not have deep enough history to tell where
the allocation originated from among all the possible code locations
that lead to the same last 12 calls that valgrind reports by default.

Thank you,

Alex.