Re: introduction

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:19:29 +0100

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Rainer Weikusat
<rweikusat_at_mobileactivedefense.com> wrote:
> I have no real idea what is necessary to comply with this requirement
> but I'll try something sensible: I'm working for a US/UK based company
> which provides a "comprehensive enterprise security solution" for
> 'mobile devices', in particular, Apple iSomethings and Android-based
> devices. Part of this is a VPN server with integrated firewall and
> 'content control' functionality. The present production version is
> based on squid 3.2.5, however, in order to support content-filtering
> for HTTPS, we've recently started to use squid 3.3. Because of this,
> I'm interested in helping with fixing issues which affect us in this
> squid version.

Welcome on board!
Any help is welcome :)

Please take a few minutes to get acquainted with the project's current
best practices, both in terms of coding conventions and code
submission guidelines. You can find many documents in the wiki
(http://wiki.squid-cache.org/DeveloperResources) .

--
    /kinkie