Re: Propose to polish the consistency of case sensitivity in configurations

From: Tianyin Xu <tixu_at_cs.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:35:30 -0800

Hi, Alex,

Ok, sure. As long as the rule of case sensitivity is consistent, I
think it's good and less confusing. Anyway, identifiers like file
paths, urls, hostnames are case sensitive.

So, I should make everything case sensitive by replacing the
strcasecmp-like string comparison to strcmp. Am I right?

Thanks,
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,