Re: Is it a loop bug or not? Sorry missing part.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:48:09 +1300

On 13/02/2013 12:01 a.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> On 2/12/2013 1:25 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>>
>> What are via and visible_hostname configured to in your Squid? (or in
>> your /etc/resolv.conf for hostname)
>>
>> Amos
> visible_hostname www1.home
> via off

Ah. Squid detects loops by looking for its visible host name in Via:
header. So the loop is "normal" as far as loops go. If you re-enable Via
it should stop looping at least.

The main bug seems to be in that the /squid-internal part of the URL is
not being caught and serviced. It should have been identified and Squid
generate a response before the request got anywhere near looping.
Looking into it now. If you want to parallel my search it should be the
client_side_request.cc processRequest or such.