httpReadReply and ssl replyes and filters

From: S L <_lsv__at_bk.ru>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 02:12:23 +0400

 hello,
I've few questions...
1) I want to know whenever happening taking content https page. With
usual http it goes through httpReadReply, but ssl not follow this
function. So what function I can use for https pages reply?

2) What if I make a filter in aclParseAclLine as case and add similar
case in aclMatchAcl.
But in aclMatchAcl it didn't work. i.e. it newer hit this case in
aclMatchAcl, but in config I make it as usuall...
acl FLT new_filter /file
http_access deny FLT

--
S L