changed home for stringng

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:55:27 +0100

Hi all,
  in order to facilitate the joint work on StringNg, I've registered
it as a team branch on launchpad. Its new url is

lp:~squid/squid/stringng

all members of the squid team on launchpad should be able to commit to
that branch.

Amos and I also found a problem with the test code recently developed
by Alex: a bug in GNU stdlibc++ causes inconsistent behavior in
overloaded versions of std::string::find.

As SBuf::find is consistent, this fails the test suite on some
platforms (e.g. Kubuntu Quantal)

--
    /kinkie