RE: Caching responses with "Vary" responses

From: <anita.sivakumar_at_wipro.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 10:02:28 +0000

Hi Alexander,

I assume that you have gzip encoding activated in your apache server.

In that case, when I normally request for an object, I do find 2 entries in the cache - one which says it is internal request, and the other with a Accept-encoding set to gzip + actual gzipped content.

In short, I do feel squid caches the replies but with an additional entry..

Regards,
Anita