Possible external_acl_type format tag

From: quickdry21 <eric.coutu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if it would be possible to include an a HTTP response status
line tag to the external_acl_type, or even possibly the HTTP-Version,
Status-Code and Reason-Phrase as three separate format tags.

The reason I ask is I'm trying to hook some of my code that needs the status
code from the response into an external_acl_type call. This doesn't really
seem like the purpose of the external_acl_type, but I'm hoping it will suit
my purpose. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable thing to be able do,
considering you can already pass response headers as format tags.

If this is possible to do, I'm willing to write the additional code myself
if someone could point me in the right direction.