Re: [PATCホ余 Quoted values in squid.conf

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:26:57 +1200

On 27/05/2013 2:07 a.m., Tsantilas Christos wrote:
> On 05/26/2013 06:30 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> On 24/05/2013 7:38 a.m., Tsantilas Christos wrote:

<snip strings>

>> Secondly, multiple features in one patch:
>>
>> The MacroUser system you are adding here is combining some, but not
>> enough, of the next step in the libformat project. Thank you for doing
>> that, but I do not think it appropriate to merge it into this whitespace
>> and quote handling patch. It was planned to be done as a followup once
>> the parser was updated in a way such as what this patch is doing.
> The MacroUser just only check if %macros supported or not, and which
> macros supported. Also the user of this class may select to not do any
> check at all, just use it to enable macros in the next parsed token.
> I do not think that it is related to libformat ...

Whether macros are supported or not is irrelevant to the string being
de-coded into a single token or split on whitespace. Which is what the
rest of this patch is doing.
The one potential crossover is that %"<h is a valid macro/code/token
which contains a quote. But your update needs to ensure that quoting
always is at the beginnning or end of a word when it toggles anyway.

The only code you have pulling in macros is code which is or will be
shortly using libformat to parse those macros. So I'm seeing all this
macro code (as currently implemented) as part of the libformat project,
possibly the very next step. But still a different scope to the string
quoting patch. That is all.