Re: Should we integrate libTrie into our build system?

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:12:30 +0200

Hi all,
  the attached patch removes libTrie's own autotools instrumentation,
and leverages squid's instead.
The aim is to improve portability, the nice-to-have side-effect is
cutting compile time.
(note: my test build on ubuntu roaring is currently failing due to
issues highlighted by clang's static code checker elsewhere), I'll
cover it separately.

Comments?

--
    /kinkie