I was wondering about SSL\socks support from squid side?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 02:18:17 +0300

I have seen the wiki:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Socks

and was wondering about it very much!
I have a situation that I have access to SSL ports only which are being
detected by NDPI(Deep Inspection) or similar mechanism.
I want to access my local network resources such as files and other data
on a secure channel that is not:
1. SSH port forwarding\tunneling.
2. VPN
3. Layer 2 secure channels.

I first want to ask for the existing working options that you might know of.
The main issue about it that most of the natted(super multi nantted like
a government) complex networks doesn't allow the usage of any tunneling
protocol that can allow network level routing.
Indeed we can always exploit the TCP stack but for this specific it's
better to use a common proxy protocol that just works.

The situation is a school which has a filtering solution and we want to
"exploit" in order to give them transparent support.
This school have a lots of sensitive data which we don't want the third
party which is reliable for filtering but not security to be aware of.

Thanks,
Eliezer