SM_PAGE_SIZE

From: anita <anita.sivakumar_at_wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am trying to understand how the 2 defined variables are interlinked.

HTTP_REQBUF_SZ - which I understand is used to assign as the buffer length
of the buffer used for copying from squid cache. If object is >
HTTP_REBUF_SZ, it will be done iteratively.

SM_PAGE_SIZE - I dont quite get this one. How is this is linked to the
HTTP_REQBUF_SZ limit?

Here I am trying to do a storeClientCopy() on my own - different from the
standard squid code flow. This is to meet certain requirements - to pull
objects as asked by the child squid without a request (say through simple
user defined headers through a different port).

I tried to increase the HTTP_REQBUF_SZ limit to grab bigger objects in one
go. However I was not able to retrieve the object successfully using my API
until I make the SM_PAGE_SIZE too of the same value as HTTP_REQBUF_SZ. It
seems to delete the Mem_obj if I dont fix both as the same value.

Can anyone explain the linkage between the two #defines? I am looking at
3.1.16 code.

Thanks!

-Anita