Announcing new external_acl helper: delayer

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 20:23:29 +0200

Hi all,
  I've developed a new external_acl helper. Its purpose is to add an
artificial delay to requests flowing through squid. It is orthogonal
to delay pools, the delay is added BEFORE serving the request (which
can then be throttled by delay pools or not).
It uses the multi-slot helper API - it is actually meant to be an
example on how to write a multi-slot helper.

It's available at lp:~kinkie/squid/delayer
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kinkie/squid/delayer/files)

If you can find the time to check it out, I'll then prepare an
announcement for squid-users and a wiki page for it.

Thanks

--
    /kinkie