Re: Problems compiling squid 3.3.8

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:18:24 +0200

> Another [debatable] flaw is that Squid build fails on harmless warnings.
> All of that is not important though.

This is an interesting point; let's debate :)

Now that our CI infrastructure has grown quite a bit, we may have to
rely less on outside reporting of trivial issues. If that is the case,
what do you think about dropping the default level of paranoia in the
build flags, leaving that as optional for the build farm to use?

--
    /kinkie