Re: stringng-cherrypick r12764

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:08:15 -0600

On 09/27/2013 03:52 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> IMHO as the main author of this code you get to choose whether or not
> there is a copyright statement or not.

Hi Kinkie,

    If you follow Amos suggestion and add/leave a copyright statement,
please make sure the copyright statement contains all current copyright
holders for the code you are committing. Currently, it does not.
Personally, I will not help you with this task because, as you know, I
do not think you should add that statement.

Thank you,

Alex.