[RFC] SquidString deprecation and removal

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 16:15:33 +1300

SquidString is now officially deprecated in favour of SBuf starting with
squid-3.5

I've begun testing out SquidString removal with the following tactics.
This is the fastest method I can think of which also ensures we catch
all semantic changes the callers of SquidString may be requiring. It is
the same method tested previously for conversion of the HttpMsg
hierarchy Pointers and allows us to stop at any stage with a working

If anyone can find issues with these please point them out:

* update SquidString API, renaming methods with identical semantics to
the SBuf name

* rename any SquidString API functions with differing semantics to SBuf
using a SquidString_ prefix

* make SquidString inherit from SBuf, dropping all the duplicate API
functions and private members.

* remove all the SquidString_ prefixed functions by upgrading the
callers not to need them

* erase SquidString.h, String.cc, String.cci

* review for merge with trunk.

PS. Kinkie would you mind if I did this in stringng branch ?

Amos