Re: Wondering what is costs more? HTCP\ICP or frontend instance?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 00:45:51 +0200

Thanks Amos,

I am going to add something about it in the LoadBalancing as a
"recommendation" that will be explained in it.

It takes a while to write it down and organize it but I do think it will
add couple good technical notes.
These will help a cache implementor to have clear view over couple
important things while designing it.

Eliezer