Introduction

From: Goran Slavić <gslavic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:37:41 +0100

       My name is Goran Slavic,

         I am currently writhing a masters theses on Faculty of Electrical
Engineering - University of Belgrade (Serbia).

         I am interested in developing "a true" load balancing feature
between ICAP adaptation servers. As I see it, current configuration options
for adaptation servers only provides failsafe in case of ICAP server
failure. I am interested in developing a load balancing mechanism which will
allow squid to share adaptation load between multiple ICAP servers not only
according to number of connections to those servers but also according to
server load of the used ICAP servers.

         If the above mentioned feature is already planed / developed - I
would gladly contribute to the effort. If it is not in development - I have
no problem starting the work "from scratch" / or from the current
development stage (of course with the help/guidance from the development
community).

         With a hope for a future cooperation
       G.Slavic