Retiring OpenBSD 5.1 Build farm node

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:39:48 +0100

Hi all,
   Unless someone stops me, I'm retiring the OpenBSD 5.1 Farm build
node as it's too unreliable, and we have a 5.4 node now (thanks to
TazzNZ!).
This will mark a new milestone in our portaiblity efforts, as we will
have stabilized trunk for all Unix-like OSes we currently have access
to.
Windows is being worked on, and I am working to secure a MacOS build
node to supersede Thinkwell, which is quite old and not reliably
available.

--
    /kinkie