RunnersRegistry dependencies

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:58:13 +1300

I am looking at making a few more items in the startup and shutdown
sequences of Squid into Runners.

I cannot quite see how to create dependencies such that Runner A does
not occur until after Runner B has completed. Such as allocate cache
heaps after initializing mempools, or opening listening sockets only
after initializing SSL contexts and Auth schemes.

From any of the example currently available and the runners execution
code they seem to be just a list of entries that get explicitly run in
the same order compiler chose to create+link their global instance
variables.

Are we expected to run those checks then register a new RunnerEntry if
any fail? is the registry execute loop missing a re-schedule test?

Are we expected to run all the dependency initialization explicitly?
 or something else I'm overlooking?

Amos