Suspect behavior in trunk

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:58:28 +0100

Hi all,
  I suspect that there is some regression in trunk, it seems like
squid sometimes doesn't close connections when it's done sending data.
This doesn't happen all the time, but I've seen it happen often enough
to worry me.

To (occasionally) reproduce: use squidclient to access some cachemgr
page. Squid will send all the data, but not release the TCP
connection. Cachemgr will sit there waiting for a few seconds
(~30-ish), then it will complete and exit.

--
    /kinkie