Re: Oracle RPM build? would it be good?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 00:25:25 +0300

On 04/17/2014 12:10 AM, Francesco wrote:
> Sure, why not?
> It's up to you, and it depends on whether you have the time to maintain it.
>
> Francesco
Well since I maintain the CentOS RPM build and it takes time all other
similar builds are almost nothing.
So I have a build node at my place and I have used it to build it.
On the next release I will probably release it for testing.

Also I have built the latest HEAD tar.bz2 and I will release it with the
3.4.4 or 3.4.5.

Eliezer