Gnu tls problems

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:57:59 +0300

Hi all,

I have problems when trying to build squid with gnuTLS support.
My system has installed the 2.12.x version of the gnu tls library. But
looks that squid uses gnutls functions which are investigated in 3.1.x
release, for example gnutls_certificate_verify_peers3 or
gnutls_certificate_verification_status_print functions.

The configure script should enable gnuTLS support only if the installed
gnutls library is 3.1.x or greater.