[RFC] unified port directive

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 17:07:54 +1200

Hi,

 I propose that we combine the http_port and https_port directives into
a single directive called "port" with the old names as aliases and an
option to select between TCP and TLS transport protocol.

The two directives already share almost all configuration options and
processing logic inside Squid. This will allow us to:
 1) de-duplicate a lot of code managing each set of ports as separate
lists, and
 2) more easily add UDP (CoAP), SCTP, SOCKS, and potentially other
protocols as the transport under HTTP in future.

I expect this to impact the configuration code
startup/reconfigure/shutdown, the comm/Mod*, and possibly other places
such as myportname ACL and getMyHostname() [which will improve].

Backward compatibility is easily done so the user visible impact is
small. Limited to users down-grading their Squid versions.

Amos