Re: [RFC] unified port directive

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 13:27:37 +0300

On 06/09/2014 11:13 AM, Kinkie wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea to me.
Sounds nice.
Out of exact context:
I have seen proxy products that uses multiple connections with VPN to a
proxy box in order to achieve maximum bandwidth.
Something like "line aggregation" but only to "cover" the slow speed of
a dsl line and\or any other slower line.

I was thinking about adding a note about it in my load-balancing tutorial.

SCTP can help to allow cache_peers connect over multiple up\down(depends
were you look from) links.

Such function for a down stream proxy and a upstream proxy connection
will probably be very more then welcome by some.

Maybe on version 4 of squid?

Eliezer