Towards 3.4.6 what I just do better? testing or release? or compromise between the two?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 00:10:16 +0300

I am working on the 3.4.6 RPMs and I have seen lots of bugs that can be
closed due to the nature of the old bug report which doesn't exist or
lack information.

I wanted to verify a list of bug reports from the bugzilla and to close
or confirm them against 3.4.6.

I can first build the RPMs and then test the bugs or to first test and
attach the report to 3.4.6.

Also I will need some help while testing these bugs to confirm the issues.

What do you think? bugtests first or RPMs first?

Eliezer