Re: What "squid -krestart" should do?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 20:54:31 +0300

It came to my knowledge from Amos.
It should restart like apache "restart gracefully"..
I want to know what to do since the sysVinit script is broken and on
CentOS 7 it's handled by systemd anyway..
By the way a nice feature in systemd is that it defines the maximum FD
for the process.

So the question is:
To fix the sysVinit script or fix the restart function?
I do not belive that now I can fix the restart internal function..
If Amos someone will take it to his hands I will push it into the sysVinit.

Eliezer